The smartest, fastest rail assistant, the free Southeastern On Track app provides personalised, real-time information and super-fast journey planning for all UK train routes.On opening the app you'll instantly see live service updates, train times and platform info for the journeys that matter to you. Powered by data from National Rail Enquiries, Southeastern and Transport for London, the app puts you in control by letting you customise what you see.
• Personalised, real-time dashboard that automatically presents train times, platform information and live service updates for the journeys you make regularly.
• Easy-to-use journey planner with fewer steps and faster results for all national train routes.
• Save the stations you visit frequently to speed up travel planning.
• Buy train tickets on the go and collect at the station.
• Live departure and arrival boards for all UK rail stations.
• See your route on an interactive map, with stops and interchanges clearly marked.
• Detailed breakdown for each individual leg of your journey - including the current location of your train.
• Check station facilities including mobility access and view station location on a map.
• Quickly see personalised London Underground line status updates.
• Get up-to-date service information via Southeastern's Twitter feed.
• Pay for car parking at Southeastern, London Midland and Southern train stations.
• Contact Southeastern's customer service team by email, phone and Twitter.
• Submit 'Delay Repay' claims.
• Handy short-cut button to move quickly around the app.
Whether you’re a seasoned commuter or planning trips in advance, Southeastern On Track is the only rail app you’ll ever need for stress-free train travel.